|Size (L x W x H)||20 cm x 20 cm x 20 cm|
- Hybrid Digital/Instant Film Camera
- Accepts INSTAX Mini Instant Film
- Produces Credit Card-Sized Prints
- 1/5" CMOS Sensor, 2560x1920 Resolution
- Fixed 28mm-equivalent lens offers a versatile wide-angle perspective and the f/2 aperture is well-suited for working in a variety of lighting conditions.
- The lens also has a 3.9" minimum focusing distance for working with close-up subjects.
- Rear 2.7" 230k-dot LCD monitor is used for composing imagery as well as reviewing photos and navigating the
- Small selfie mirror is built into the front of the lens design for accurately composing self-portraits.
- Compact design is easy to handle, and the body incorporates a large shutter release button on the front of the
- Built-in flash provides additional illumination when working in low-light conditions. This light is also used to indicate the self-timer countdown.
- Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery is used to power the camera and supports printing up to approximately 100 images per charge. It can be charged via USB in approximately 2-3 hours.
- Internal memory holds approximately 45 still images and a microSD/SDHC memory card slot can be used to expand storage capacity.
- Bluetooth connectivity allows a smartphone to pair with the camera for remote shooting control as well as wireless printing of images from the smartphone.
- Dedicated smartphone app allows you to preview images before printing as well as add colorful frames and filters.
- Three shortcut buttons can be used to assign frames for printing, and these can be configured using the smartphone app.
- The camera has a dedicated sound recording button, and audio can be recorded in conjunction with each exposure.
- This audio is associated to a unique QR code on the print, and audio playback is possible by reading the QR code with a smartphone.