|Size (L x W x H)||20 cm x 20 cm x 20 cm|
- X-Mount Lens/APS-C Format
- 24-84mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/22
- Three Extra-Low Dispersion Elements
- Constant f/2.8 maximum aperture offers consistent performance throughout the zoom range and excels when working in difficult lighting conditions.
- Nano-GI (Gradient Index) coating has been applied to lens elements and alters the refractive index between the glass and air in order to better suppress lens flare and ghosting for diagonal incident light.
- An HT-EBC (High Transmittance Electron Beam Coating) coating has been applied to the entire surface of each element for controlling ghosting and flare for greater contrast and color accuracy.
- A Twin Linear Motor autofocus system delivers smooth, near-silent performance that is especially beneficial to video applications and when working in noise-sensitive areas.
- The lens incorporates extensive weather sealing to protect against dust and moisture, and to enable worry-free use in inclement conditions and freezing temperatures as low as 14°F.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm contribute to a pleasing out-of-focus quality to benefit the use of selective focus and shallow depth of field techniques.